Content is and always will be King (or Queen). The TALENT PRACTICE operates from this point of view in representing content creators, writers, authors, directors, actors and other talent in all areas of the entertainment industry.
The areas of the TALENT PRACTICE include:
- Pilot/series television deals for writers/producers
- Work-for-hire agreements for writers, producers, actors and directors
- Reality show talent agreements
- Reality show producer agreements
- First look deals
- Life story agreements
- Option/purchase agreements
- Talent agency and management agreements
- Book/Publishing deals
- Creation of talent-owned (loan-out) production companies
It often appears as if individual talent has little or no leverage, but we feel differently. We encourage our clients to recognize their position as content creators and look to make commercially appropriate deals in that regard.
Call us today at 212-929-1649 to learn about our flat-fee initial contract review services.