The TELEVISION PRACTICE offers legal and business affairs expertise in all aspects of the evolving international television landscape, in both scripted and non-fiction genres.
The areas of the TELEVISION PRACTICE include:
- Literary Option Purchase and life-story rights’ agreements
- Talent deals for actors, writers, producers or directors
- All aspects of production legal
- Co-development, co-financing and co-production arrangements
- First look and overhead deals
- Network/studio development deals
- Broadcaster/studio license agreements
- Studio financing arrangements
- Distribution deals
The television marketplace is shifting in a big way for independent television producers in the U.S. and abroad. With our understanding of new platforms and the importance of international financing and distribution, we have positioned our firm to be at the center of this marketplace shift.
Call 212-929-1649 to learn about our starter legal packages to get your indie television project off the ground.