The CORPORATE PRACTICE offers strategic corporate and business affairs services and advice in all areas of business, but with a particular focus on small businesses and startups in the media and entertainment industries.
The areas of the CORPORATE PRACTICE include:
- Incorporating and structuring start-up companies
- LLC, Corporation and LLP Corporate Agreements
- Non-Profit organization
- Partnership and Joint venture agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity transactions
- Investor agreements
- Outsourced Legal and business affairs advice
Whether a client is forming a startup company, creating a holding company for its intellectual property or starting a special purpose vehicle for a specific project, we advise clients on what is the best corporate entity for their new venture.
Call today at 212-929-1649 to learn about our flat-fee package arrangements to get your business off the ground.